Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

THE DAHL HAUS PRESENTS: LUST





































Isn't it LOVELY how a man can get your attention before you even know what it means? It’s sexy, exotic and fascinating and they are tall, dark, handsome and hung. You’ll have to be careful because one dose of anyone of them will make you come back for so much more. 



















































































2 comments:

  1. And you've featured enough "LUST" here to last us all of this month! LOL! Great post as always, my naked brother! You always "treat" us right!

    ReplyDelete