Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

¿CAN A STRAIGHT MAN PRETEND TO BE GAY?


Before you say yes/no ask yourself, why would anyone want to invite discrimination? Why would a man put himself against those that feel we should repent? 

I put out this blog entry because I’ve long wrestle with the ambivalence of sexuality. The ‘gay for pay’ and ‘situational homosexuality’ are two of the most popular scenarios that top the list of my wondering if a man can pretend to be gay.

Is this possible for a straight man to COMPLETELY walk around in a gay man’s skin? 

4 comments:

  1. Could I 'completely' walk in your shoes, or you mine? When we're not really IN the Life, no matter what that Life be, we can only imagine what it's like and be proportionately empathetic at best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure just how those "gay for pay" people feel, I can only know what I feel about being a gay person. I know young men on the streets do have gay sex just for the money, but I have no idea of how they feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All that proves to me that sexuality is fluid and there no set barriers

      Delete