Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, October 10, 2022

📧 JUS' E-MAIL ME 🤔 FOUND MY STRAIGHT BEST FRIEND ON GRINDR 💭


I have a very strong attraction to my roommate & best friends. We hang out for days, playing video games and watching tv. Unfortunately, my friend has an off-and-on girlfriend. Aside from that, I am friends with his GF and would not think to interfere in their relationship, even it being as confusing as it is. “But I never really even got to the point of thinking about that since he is straight. I never let my feelings for him develop. This isn’t my first rodeo with straight/curious guys and know to protect myself and keep it platonic. There’s no point in pining after someone who will never like you back.”

But now that this friend is on a break with his girlfriend, he appears to be looking for Grindr matches.

Is appropriate for me to try and talk to him about his sexual preferences based on what I’ve seen? If so, is there a particularly good way to go about it, especially for someone who is potentially closeted? Is it wrong for me to want something to happen between us? Is this something I should let go?”

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?


No comments:

Post a Comment