Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, May 9, 2022

📧 JUS’ E-MAIL ME 1️⃣3️⃣ GUYS GOING IN 2️⃣1️⃣


I am monogamous now, but in the past relationships I have messed around with other men. I have my 21st birthday coming up and I have this weird birthday fantasy: I want to get gang banged by multiple guys at once. I really feel like it’s something I need to do and this milestone birthday feels like a good time. The only problem is I don’t know how to tell my boyfriend. He knows about my BDE and can satisfy me like no other, but I don’t know how he would handle it if I asked about doing this thing. I want his permission, but part of me thinks maybe it’s better to keep it to myself. He probably wouldn’t ever find out or care and I would obviously use protection. What should I do?

Have you ever been in this situation?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?


No comments:

Post a Comment