Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

¿HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH TOXIC GAY-FRIEND-SHIPS?

 


Cherish your gay-friend-ships. Get rid of the bad ones. Don't keep connections with men that drain the soul out of you. Life’s too short for all that, good friendships are too rare for all that, but no one ever tells you how to get rid the fruit flies that plague your life like a bowl of fruit on your kitchen counter do they?

What do you do when some gay men manage to seemingly appear out of nowhere, creeping through microscopic crevices in walls and windows and bringing all the things that make of a bad friendship?

How do you rid yourself of those microscopic jerks, that once you've had them in a bad way, it's impossible to truly get rid of them?


1 comment:

  1. Meh. I got no friends. I have a few acquaintances. I have family. I have a few people who have become my family. I gave up on everybody else a long time ago. Downsizing... it's not just about housing.

    ReplyDelete