Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

¿DO YOU ENJOY HAVING SEX IN PUBLIC?


 Who still has sex in public? Well, actually, quite a lot of people. Grindr may be on everyone’s phone but many gay men still get a thrill from jacking off or getting down and dirty in public. 

Is this your thing?

Why or why not?

 

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Love it so much. It is a cheap thrill. I love it if it is planned or unplanned. I am just wired that way. It has to be safe... that's why the woods are such a turn on for me. But I have been known to take huge risks if the prize is worth it. Why do I like it? Because I can get away with it... there's something about sex on the sly that I really dig.

    ReplyDelete