Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, September 11, 2020

9/11: WHAT'S YOUR TAKE?

 


The main take home message of 9/11 is that 19 years later, it’s still serving humanity, it’s serving as an opportunity to wake up and see. The global elite constantly use tragedy, pain, and memorials on T.V. to “honor” those that lost their lives that way, but to me, it seems they do this to further push the “terror” threat, so they can justify the invasion of other countries from ulterior motives, and much more.

What is your take on 9/11?


1 comment:

  1. This is an opportunity to honor first responders. That is how I view it. Do politicians exploit it? I don't think they know how. I know GW used it as an excuse to declare war on someone who was not involved in any way... so, I guess you have a point. It is one of the saddest days in my life. And it was a wake up call to people everywhere that we are not safe... ever.

    ReplyDelete