Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, September 25, 2020

¿DO YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT THOSE THAT ARE IMPACTED BY COVID?

 


In a relatively short time frame, many of us have faced several significant, unexpected losses and life changes, back-to-back:


Losing family and friends to COVID. Financial uncertainty following job losses. Breaking ties with a loved one who repeatedly betrayed us.

To say that the experiences of 2020 is brutal is an understatement and enduring setback in such quick succession knocked us down and off course.

Seriously, I know that we are not alone in this journey, but I can’t help but wonder if persons that still have jobs and can provide for themselves really care about those that can’t. Many say that there for us and sympathize, but is it enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment