Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, September 14, 2020

JUS' E-MAIL ME: ¿CAN WE JUST BE FRIENDS?


 I met a guy at my gym a while ago. We added each other on FB and we chatted and texted for few weeks. We even met several times casually and one time for sex. I suggested to him that we should date and start being lovers since we had this great connection. He was hesitant but liked the idea to go slow and see where it would lead us.

We kept on chatting and texting each other even though we haven't hung out or had sex again. So imagine my surprise when I found out that he's no longer single and he wants  us to stay friends and see each other for fun etc.

WTF?!

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?

No comments:

Post a Comment