Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

TITHES & OFFERINGS (0 * 10% = ?)




Whether we want acknowledge it or not, religions are controlling structures designed to dominate free will. They’re power structures that aim to convince you to give away your power for the benefit of those who enjoy dominating people. When you subscribe to a religion, you enroll in a mindless minion training program that doesn’t market themselves as such, but this is essentially how they operate…Religions are very effective at turning human beings into sheep and the flock is lead by a man who seeks to LIVEHE gradually convinces his followers to put their trust into some external entity, such as a deity, prominent figure, or a great book. Simply by convincing you to give your power away to something outside yourself, HE will condition you to be weaker, more docile, and easier to control. Such a serious waste of time AND not to mention money…I say all this because the other day I paid my mom a visit and I left feeling confused over her actions when it comes to her church going. You see my mother hasn’t worked for almost 10 years, there is NOTHING wrong with her, she just doesn’t seem interested…However, she and my aunt find money to give to their pastor on a daily bases. They would go without food or basic necessities as long as pastor and his church are fine…And since I’ve been without a job for the last 5 months the phone AND cable got turned off because they can’t seem to NOT donate whatever funds they get their hands on to the expansion of facilitating the enslavement of their fellow humans. When I feel the urge to donate money, I give it to a real and honorable cause, not a fabricated one. Instead both her and my aunt make sure they give their 10% + despite the fact that neither one of them has worked for @ least 10 years. I find it interesting that they don’t see that they are pretty much funding a freeloader who mooches off them while providing little OR no value in return. I guess he deserves their money because after spouting out gibberish like anointing them, proclaiming their womanhood, casting out demons, pronouncing their transgressions forgiven and so on…He doesn’t have to think that hard to sway them because these are the same people that felt that I had a GAYHow can people so blindly fund evil by throwing money they don’t have into a collection plate every Sunday? F&CK! Methinks God should raise his standards… just a tad if he is indeed getting his funds through churches…My mother and aunt’s pastor has a HUGE ass house with guards that chauffer him, women that cook his meals AND so many other fortunate souls who take care of his house and other needs…He is sitting on top of the world and I would worship him and give him my money because only could send such a man to save us from our sins and rob us blind…right?           I know I do NOT consider this sort of organization a good cause worthy of your hard-earned cash because it fills your head with so much nonsense that your only recourse is to bow your head in submission and empty your pockets. I guess they are getting used to spending a lot of time on their knees because submission is how we get treats in life…Now let the church say, YES MASTER!…I mean pastor…same difference right? while he is alive…You see demon of my very own…I FIND IT SO AMAZING HOW CHURCHES MISLEAD THEIR FLOCK INTENTIONALLY. HOW CAN ANYONE NOT SEE HOW DANGEROUS THESE ORGANIZATIONS ARE WHEN THEY ARE TAKING FROM PERSONS THAT DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO GIVE? WHEN THEIR LOGICAL MINDS ARE OVERWHELMED BY CONTRADICTORY BELIEFS BECAUSE THEIR MIND DISENGAGES AS THEY CAN’T FIND A PATTERN OF CORE TRUTH AMONG THE NONSENSE, IS ANY WONDER THEY DEVOLVE INTO A MORE PRIMITIVE MODE OF THINKING? I MEAN THEY ARE TAUGHT THAT THIS FAITH-BASED APPROACH IS A MORE SPIRITUAL & CONSCIOUS WAY TO LIVE…TALK ABOUT IRONY…BECAUSE WHEN A MAN GETS YOU TO DISTRUST YOUR MIND SO HE CAN MANIPULATE & CONTROL YOU, HOW CAN HE NOT BE RIGHT? I ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT KARL MARX WAS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID, “RELIGION IS THE OPIATE OF THE PEOPLE,” BECAUSE I HAVE MY MOM & AUNT AS LIVING PROOF…


No comments:

Post a Comment