Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, March 16, 2015

TRANSGENDER TEEN JAZZ JENNINGS LANDS TLC REALITY SHOW, CLEAN & CLEAR CAMPAIGN

Jazz Jennings and her family will appear in an upcoming TLC reality series titled All That Jazz.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 11-episode series will feature Jazz, a 14-year-old transgender activist, as she juggles high school, dating and personal appearances. Also set to appear on the program are Jazz's parents Greg and Jeanette, siblings Ari, Griffen, Sander, and her maternal grandparents Jack and Jacky.

“Jazz's story is universal, yet unique, and we're proud to partner wit her family to share it with TLC's audience,” said Nancy Daniels, general manager at TLC. “Jazz may be known as an author and activist, but she's first and foremost a teenage girl with a big, brave heart, living a remarkable life.”

Also this week, Jazz was named the new spokesperson for Clean & Clear. She'll appear in the company's new #SeeTheRealMe campaign.


“The brand approached me and told me about the campaign,” Jazz explained to PopSugar.com. “The See the Real Me campaign is so great at helping girls find the courage to open up to their peers and be themselves, and I could really relate to that. I knew doing this campaign would help a lot of teens who are struggling like I did.”

SOURCE: ON TOP MAG

No comments:

Post a Comment