Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, March 6, 2015

LOVE (DON'T PRETEND)

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me. 
Love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, 
Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, 
Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.

4 comments:

  1. True "love" is very difficult to define, but that is a good attempt at it! Have a great weekend! Thanks for your visits and comments. Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the text. But, real love doesn't exist. The most people only say they are passionate when there is something in exchange. How people only fall in love with beauty. The most just think about muscles or silicone or  steroids. I 'm not an ugly guy, but i don't have the beauty that appeals to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry but I can't agree with you when you say real love doesn't exist

      Delete