Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

JASON COLLINS SUPPORTS MICHAEL SAM'S STINT ON DANCING WITH THE STARS & HIS NFL FUTURE

Jason Collins, the first openly gay player in the history of the NBA, is voicing his support of Michael Sam competing on this season of ABC's Dancing With the Stars.

Sam is the first openly gay player to ever be drafted by an NFL team but has been cut twice and is yet to play a regular season game in the league.

While he continues to train and hopes to be signed to a team for next season, his celebrity landed him the DWTS gig during what is the NFL off-season.

'I know Michael still wants to play in the NFL so since other players have done it, why not him?' Collins tells TMZ.

He also thinks Sam might have a bit of an edge on the dance floor.
'Athletes definitely should know how to move their body and should be strong for the partner lifting and all that fun stuff,' Collins says.


'I look forward to seeing him out on the dance floor and I hope he doesn't drop his partner,' he jokes. 'I wish him the best of luck.'

SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment