Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

STEVE GRAND SHOWS OFF HIS NEW CD THAT WAS COMPLETELY FUNDED BY HIS FANS

When it comes to his music, Steve Grand insists on doing things his way.

His self-financed video All-American Boy got 1 million views in eight days back in the summer of 2013.

That led to a stupendously successful Kickstarter campaign that raised $326,593 and allowed him to record his debut album without a record company.

That album, All-American Boy, comes out 24 March.

On Monday (9 March), Grand took to social media to post the first photo of him with his dream project.

'Holding it for the first time,' he wrote. 'I’ve waited a long time for this moment. So grateful to all of you for making my dream come true.'


He added: 'I flew out to Arizona to sign a bunch of them (have also decided to sign all of the ones going out to my Kickstarter supporters) get your signed copy at shop.stevegrand.com #allamericanboy'

SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment