Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

PRINCE HARRY SAVED FELLOW SOLDIER FROM ANTIGAY ATTACK

Gay British Lance Corporal James Wharton said his fellow soldier, Prince Harry, came to his defense when six other soldiers verbally harassed him and threatened to beat him. 

Wharton went to Harry, who was his tank commander, to report the 2008 incident, according to the Daily Mail.

"I told him, 'I think I'm going to be murdered by the infantry.' I climbed into the turret and talked Harry through exactly what had happened," Wharton wrote. "He had a complete look of bewilderment on his face. I couldn't stop the tears from welling up in my eyes. He said, 'Right, I'm going to sort this shit out once and for all.' He climbed out of the tank and I poked my head out of the turret a few moments later to see him having a go."
Harry confronted the other soldiers and then reported the incident to a senior officer.


Wharton's new book, Out In the Army, chronicles his life in the military, as well as details of his camaraderie with Prince Harry.

SOURCE: GAY DOT NET

2 comments: