Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2016

HAPPY 10th BLOG-O-VERSARY...


TO YOU & ME!  I can’t believe that I’m celebrating a decade as someone who daily put fingertips to keyboard. 




Many thanks and kudos to Bare With Pride & Lord Patrick for encouraging me.





For 10 years I’ve paid attention to what pleases me, annoys me, strikes me as odd and perplexes me.



Many thanks to those of you whom have given your time to read my blog, comment and share.

HERE’S TO ANOTHER 10 YEARS! 



2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and well done on 10 years!!!! Much love from Wicked Gay Blog!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for giving us so many great articles appreciate your time happy anniversary..keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete