Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2015

JUS' E-MAIL ME: ASK ADAM: HOW CAN I KEEP SEX ALIVE IN A GAY LTR?

My boyfriend and I have been together for over five years.  There is no question that we love each other, and we communicate pretty well, but I’m concerned that we rarely have sex.  We both are very busy with work, and when we do have sex, it’s nice but boring. We are conservative and quiet guys, committed to monogamy, and neither of us is kinky.  

Have you ever felt this way? 

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know that I'm back from my trip abroad and am posting once more! Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete