Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2016

JUS' E-MAIL ME: WE GOT THIS FEELING...


I had my first time with this bi guy who keeps it a secret because of the town we live in. He was out before when he lived somewhere else. We have sex secretly, but I told him that I want more even if we have to keep it a secret. He says he doesn't want to hurt me and if I get too attached then the relationship needs to end. How do I get him to talk about his feelings?

Have you ever had to deal with this? 

What are your thought?

2 comments:

  1. He has already told you how he feels!
    What more do you want?

    He wants to fuck you and leave without any strings attached. You can get with that, or you can leave it alone. He's already told you that the minute you get all gay with feelings and shit ... it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going thru that at this moment crazy shit myguy

    ReplyDelete