Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE SEASON 7 (FINALLY) HAS A LAUNCH DATE

RuPaul's Drag Race FINALLY has a launch date for season seven.
The draggiest day of the year will be 2 March, and there are two new surprises.

Queer Eye's Carson Kressley and TV personality Ross Matthews will be joining the judges table to read the queens alongside Michelle Visage and the mother herself RuPaul.

'Yes, Virginia, there is a gay Santa Claus!' beams RuPaul. 'I asked for a new, wickedly funny, smart and experienced judge…and I got two!

'Ross and Carson are the perfect addition to the "RuPaul’s Drag Race" family because they’re not just showbiz experts, they’re superfans and longtime lovers of the art of drag.'

'I have never been more qualified to do anything in my entire life,' Mathews said.

'As quite possibly the biggest super fan of RuPaul’s Drag Race in the entire galaxy, I take my position as a judge very seriously and will proudly serve as a voice for my fellow super fans—albeit a very high-pitched voice.'


Celebrity guests judges this season will feature Ariana Grande, Kathy Griffin, Michael Urie, Demi Lovato, Olivia Newton John, Jessica Alba and more.


SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment