Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

HOOKUPS & INVITING STRANGERS OVER...

I’m very curious how others feel about this topic.
In this day of the occasional random attack, or simply crazy people do you invite strangers over for hookups?

 How do you protect yourself? Have you had concerns that someone will not leave you alone and what do you do about it?

6 comments:

  1. nothing received!!!

    take a look to my last posts:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/01/daniel-garofali-bypar-maurice-pegasi.html
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/01/lazos-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those years a passed for me. But one must be very careful. There have been murders from doing that here. My blogs have been closed but I am not going to try to reopen them or start new ones. But I hope to visit occasionally. Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not something I'd do even for the best sex of a lifetime. There's more to life than sex. I should know. Wife gave it up. Never mind strangers. I know some more-than-willing people. Even that's not worth the risk.

    ReplyDelete