Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, February 2, 2023

⏳ TIMING IS EVERYTHING 🥰


Every romantic comedy, stresses this idea. You’re right for me, I’m not right for you. I’m right for you, you’re not right for me. I have my career. You have your career. I have my world. You have your world. I have my life. You have your life. I have roots that I don’t want to replant, especially, it comes with uncertainty. It’s not the time. It may never be the time. You can’t know until you know and then it’s too late. Sometimes you need to relinquish control, and let the universe realign itself. Same path, different directions.

There’s a romantic element to serendipity. It’s a soft yet intense tango. The universe already knows, you just have to figure it out on your own. Find the joy in the unexpected, the challenge in the unknown and the adventure in the uncertainty. It exists.

So in your romantic life, how's your timing?


No comments:

Post a Comment