Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, September 9, 2016

HUNGRY FOR...

I’m hungry for… 
Authenticity, compassion, kindness, passion, purpose, creative Expression, truth, simplicity, and a return to our purest human essence. 

I’m hungry for… 
Authentic relationships built on the foundation of deep trust.
I need to be seen, felt and heard. 


I’m hungry for… 
Inspiration by people who act more than they speak and who follows through

I’m hungry for… 
For the need to be held by a pure unbiased presence when I feel raw, and soar together when I feel strong.

I’m hungry for… 
For the need to feel as safe in my grief as I do in my joy. I need to be wild and free and all of who I am meant to be.

I’m hungry for… 
A culture that isn’t designed to keep us small,
Because smallness breeds compliance.

I’m hungry for… 
A mind that is not easy to manage,
Domestication of the mind only serves the collapsing system.
 It does nothing for the pure wild nature of the heart, the true mind, or the soul.

I’m hungry for… 
I don’t know what the final outcome will be with the collapse that is currently playing out in an accelerated manner, but I do know that I choose to stand strong in my inner power surrounded by like-minded community who choose life, love and truth. By renouncing the status quo of social and economic standards, I accelerate toward a deeper sense of my Self in my ongoing quest toward wholeness.

I’m hungry for… 
Those know that know alone we can only do so much,
But together, we can create a better world for whatever time remains.

I’m hungry for… 

That will say NO to the status quo and YES to life!


© a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} 

No comments:

Post a Comment