Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

¿HOW CAN WE GAY MEN HELP EACH OTHER WITH DATING?


If you’re feeling confused, frustrated, disappointed or stuck when it comes to dating and meeting new men, or if you’re sick of going on awful dates that lead nowhere…You might well feel exhausted but it’s not your fault, because modern society has set gay men up for failure when it comes to romance.

You and I both know, though, that as a gay, conscious man you should be able to do and have what you most want! To have a successful, loving relationship, you need the skills and talent to set it up well from the very beginning and know how to make it last.
What advice or tips can you offer to your fellow gay brothers?

No comments:

Post a Comment