Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, September 19, 2016

JUS' E-MAIL ME: MY D!CK IS TOO FOR MANY GUYS

I don’t know if anyone else has this problem. I have a big dick. The length isn’t the problem, it’s more that girth. It is 6 inches around if you use a measuring tape. I need to wear Magnum condoms, but those can feel tight and difficult to get on and off if I get really excited. Everyone agrees that it it is nice to look at, when it comes to taking its not many can do it.

This would not be much of a problem if I was a bottom. However I enjoy being a good aggressive top. I tried to go to either, but more often than not I don’t get to finish without pulling out. Nothing is more frustrating than that. I would love to see if anyone has any ideas on how to make this go better.


Have you ever had to deal with this? 


What are your thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment