Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

MICHAEL B JORDAN IS READY FOR THE SPOTLIGHT

It’s Michael B Jordan’s time. The actor, known for performances in television dramasThe Wire and Friday Night Lights, will soon anchor his first mainstream film.
Creed, which opens on 25 November, is a new chapter in the Rocky saga. Jordan plays Adonis, the son of Apollo Creed. Those old enough remember Apollo was Rocky Balboa’s nemesis in Rocky I and II, and Balboa’s trainer in the third installment.

In this chapter Adonis is, of course, a boxer. He needs a trainer and seeks out Rocky. If none of this puts people in the seats, Jordan’s good looks, and talent, will.

In a Time magazine interview, the actor freely admits to the risks of being a star in a mainstream film, but seems prepared the challenge.
‘It’d be foolish of me not to recognize that there’s pressure from everybody,’ he said to Time. ‘And I feel that, but I also welcome it.’

Below is Creed’s trailer:



SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment