Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, July 13, 2015

JUS' E-MAIL ME: EXCLUSIVITY DILEMMA

My best friend came to me about a week ago with a dilemma... He has been in a relationship with his lover for over a year. They now live together and I have always sense the warmth and passion they bring to the table whenever I am around. My friend has always confided that his relationship has always been one of exclusively. I am always impressed by how their focus and  never stray.  My only wish is that God would bless me with a beautiful man to grow with like my best friend's soulmate. 

My friend approached me and asked my opinion and what would I do if I was in this situation. He said his lover wanted to experiment and explore into exhibitionism, not to be with other people but to experience others looking on as they engage in passionate sex and sharing the beauty they give to each other.  In no way is it suppose to be multiple or other sex partner interacting with them outside of watching. My friend confided with me that he is confused and scared but very much in love.  We talked about a sex party where there is in most cases no privacy available. We also talked about bathhouses and parks but they did not seem to give the continual level of exposure that was needed for this heighten event.


He asked me for guidance so I thought of you guys.  Sometimes I deal with situations not in the status quo so pragmatically that my answer is monolithic and, it was not what he wanted to hear. 

Has this ever happen to you? 

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?

1 comment:

  1. Depends how long they are been together, but if they want share their sex, better places are more than sex parties bathouses, gay beaches.

    ReplyDelete