Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

SEX & THE GAY CONUNDRUM

It’s all about how we are perceived by the outside world as many gay men long to be accepted, lusted after, seen to be successful and fashionable.

Growing up did you want to just fit in? We’re ostracized and scared of people judging you? Are you more concerned with attracting other men and seeking validation? Why do you let insecurities make you do things you will regret the next day?


It’s the gay conundrum. Can someone tell me why so many of us want to look our best, feel good, be admired just to get laid? 

3 comments:

  1. IDK but, I'm an admirer. So, it works perfectly for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At now 81 years of age, I've ceased to care really. It's been a long and difficult life, but I've survived. By the way, there's hot chocolate and coffee on my blog today! Help yourself, hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete