Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SEX N' EMOTIONS: CAN YOU MOVE BEYOND BEING SEX BUDDIES?

You've been seeing a guy for a few months. He is great to be with and very affectionate, but when the morning arrives you both usually go your separate ways. He does keep in contact with you when we are not together, but your lives are very much separate. He says he likes you a lot but does not want to rush things. How do you get him to spend more time with you without appearing clingy and emotionally attached even though you are?

1 comment:

  1. I tell him "no strings attached n no rules".
    He is usually da 1 dat calls constantly........
    I am fraid of gettin hurt so i stay 1 step ahead incase i hav2 tub n hide.
    I wanna tell him different....... I luv you!!!!

    ReplyDelete