Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, September 14, 2014

LOSING...

"Even Losing has its benefits because it teaches that lessons the lead to winning. There is wisdom gained through retreat. There are lessons in having to go back and regroup. When setback, our energies become more focused in preparation for the next battle when we take the time to study why we erred rather than focusing on the resulting error."

Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti

Message To The Warriors.


3 comments:

  1. Love the two bearded guys arm wresting, especially the guy on the right! He could "have his way" with me anytime he wants! Cum and visit my blog some time! Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I been bad with reading blogs, will be on it this week

      Delete