Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

VOYEUR, EXHIBITIONIST ¿OR? BOTH...

Have you ever stared at guys changing in the locker room of the gym? Do you like to walk naked in your house while curtains are open? When you pee in a public restroom, are you like 4 feet away from the urinal to show what you’re packing? Do you like nude beaches? Are you the type of guy who likes to see or likes to be seen? Are you more voyeur or exhibitionist?

I think I’m more a voyeur. I LOVE watching and seeing others do their thing.

What about you? Any experience as a voyeur or as an exhibitionist you’d like to share? I think we are all one or the other, or even both sometimes…

What type are you?

4 comments:

  1. In my YTP (younger, thinner, prettier) days, when I visited the baths I'd say I was definitely exhibitionist...I loved leaving the door open so guys could watch me have sex.
    Now that I'm older (and heavier) I'm more voyeur. There's nothing like watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for sharing this

      the next time you are watching invite me along I LOVE watching as well

      Delete
  2. I'm a definite exhibitionist. Love the locker room before and after my workout. Walk around my boyfriend's apartment naked with morning wood on the weekends. Loved sunbathing and showing off to interested passerbys. Watching? Not so much. Would rather participate or incite! - uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me a message when you are naked and I will watch

      Delete