Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

¡LIVE THE LIFE YOU CAME HERE TO HAVE!


Here's a little reminder about the importance of designing your own life: 
IF YOU DON’T DESIGN YOUR OWN PLAN, CHANCES ARE YOU’LL FALL INTO SOMEONE ELSE’S PLAN & GUESS WHAT THEY HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU? NOT MUCH – JIM ROHN

Too many people go through life without a plan. Some don't even know they should have a plan in the first place. 

Others don't know how to put a plan together. And still others have decided that they don't want to create a plan and get their hopes up in case it doesn't work out.  So they avoid the subject altogether. 

But the truth is, if you don't design and pursue your own plan, you'll spend your life helping other people fulfill theirs.


Your greatest fulfillment in life will come from your achievements.


That is, having a dream, creating a plan to get there, and carrying out that plan to its fruition. 

It doesn't matter what the dream is. Whether it is to plant a 
garden, build a successful business, or raise a great kid. 



What matters most is that you get to spend your time living out your plan and not someone else's. 

Do not spend your life in pursuit of another's dream. 

Create your own plan and experience the deep satisfaction of experiencing it come true. 

There is nothing like the feeling of having your own dreams come true!

What can you do today to move closer to your goals and dream?

Just take that one step! 

You will be so happy you did!

4 comments:

  1. I have a daily routine and a weekly routine, by which I try to live. My year is usually planned well before the end of the previous year. So far this has got me to where I am now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those people that believe in living in the moment. Planning for the future? Not really. The most important thing for me is to live each moment as each moment arises.
    If I am true to those moments, the next moment just happens. If I am not fulfilled in each moment, then what is the point?

    ReplyDelete