Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

¡THANK GOD I AM A SINNER!





If I were to say that I HATED THE CHRISTIAN LIFESTYLE and not actual Christians; that would be blasphemous right? There is this HUGE part of me that thinks that the practice of CHRISTIANITY is immoral and that no one needs to be Christian…I mean it’s a LIFESTYLE choice and Christians can change! RIGHT? Hell that would be TOO easy; but a GAY man can dream can he? But as I write this, there is NO doubt that we GAY men AND women are the YING to the YANG of CHRISTIANITY. I mean think about it, we are public enemy number 1 and the church would be just a building with singing AND noise for NO reason @ all… The suffering we have endured at the hands of religion is limitless. They say that GOD DOESN’T MAKE MISTAKES…YET WE EXISTHow does one explain that? Hell God knew what were before we came so why would he allow mistakes like us to plague the world with our sinfulness? They DANGEROUSLY squander their moral authority by continuing a pattern of discrimination in the name of the lord. Funny how the Lord doesn’t need a mouth piece huh? Especially a mere man he himself created to serve him AND NOT act in his absence…I suppose with BOTH of us NOT having a choice, there can be NO moral responsibility. RIGHT? I mean CHRISTIANS choose to HATE and LAMBASTE us in the same vain we choose to be the immoral defects so they can have some purpose…If only the church could demonstrate GOD’S LOVE and reach out to us in the spirit of friendship rather than IGNORANCE or HATRED. I mean we ALL have fallen short of God's standards…SO NOW WHAT? I say they REACQUAINT themselves with their bibles AND try to understand what really is there. SHIT IF HOMOSEXUALITY WERE A MORAL THREAT, WON’T JESUS TELL US WE HAVE A DIVINE RIGHT TO HANDLE SUCH DEMONS? I WONDER HOW CHRISTIANS WOULD FEEL IF WE TOLD THEM THAT THEY ARE NOT FIT TO PARENT & SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO MARRY OR ADOPT? I CAN IMAGINE HOW AFRAID THEY’LL FEEL WHEN WE TELL THEM THAT THEY WON’T GO TO HEAVEN BECAUSE GOD CONDEMNS THEIR IMMORAL HEARTS? F&CK I WISH WE WOULD ACT LIKE THEM IF ONLY FOR A DAY…WOULD THEY CONSIDER US TO BE THE ANTI-CHRISTIAN SEVEN HEADED DEMON THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT? I THINK NOT! I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THEY’D FEEL LIKE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS THAT CAN’T BREATHE BECAUSE THEY ARE @ THE MERCY OF PERSONS THAT SIMPLY DON’T WANT THEM TO LIVE…WHO KNOWS MAYBE IF THE TABLES WERE TURN, THEY’D THANK GOD THEY ARE SINNERS JUST LIKE US…

No comments:

Post a Comment