Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

¡THE 1000th MILESTONE!


Here @ thegayte-keeper we normally make it a policy not to pat ourselves on the back for what we do here because we don’t do this for ourselves. But every once in a while something comes along and inspires us to achieve NEW possibilities and we would be remiss if we didn’t HIGHLIGHT OUR 1000th BLOG ENTRY! For what seems like just yesterday, we shared the magic AND wisdom through the written word. We sought to be that sensual, warm, cozy cottage NO matter how crazed with greed the world appeared to be. We KNEW that SO few of us are the link from this world to the next. And the ONLY persons that have access to the gate are the gatekeepers. So with the vibration of my soul being different, I took my task here VERY seriously. It is NO secret that I am living in a world dealing with a culture that doesn't care about what I really stand for. The life of a man such as me is SO susceptible to the PRESSURE from a society that rejects me. With this blog I strived to create a place where labels don’t matter… a place where we need not divide ourselves…a place where we all can fulfill the role for which we were born…SO AS WE RELISH THIS DAY, WE WANT TO THANK YOU BECAUSE IF IT WEREN’T FOR YOU WE WOULDN’T GOTTEN THIS FAR…SO AS WE MARCH TOWARDS THE NEXT 1000th BLOG ENTRY, WE HOPE THAT WE HAVE…
  1. …AWAKENED YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS.

  2. …EXPANDED YOUR VISION.

  3. …ENCOURAGED YOU TO LIVE BY YOUR VALUES & ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE A POSITIVE SOURCE OF INSPIRATION FOR OTHERS.

  4. …HELPED YOU EXPRESS & EMBRACE LIFE WITHOUT RESERVATION.

  5. …HELPED YOU RECOGNIZE & ACKNOWLEDGE THE INHERENT VALUE IN EVERYONE YOU ENCOUNTER.

  6. …HELPED YOU CONSCIOUSLY CHOOSE WHAT YOU ALLOW INTO YOUR BEING.

  7. …NURTURED YOUR TIES TO YOUR TRIBE.

  8. …SHOWN YOU THE LARGER PICTURE.

  9. …ENCOURAGED YOU TO TAKE ON THE CHALLENGES THAT LIFE PRESENTS YOU.

  10. ...ENCOURAGED YOU TO MAKE TIME FOR STILLNESS, SILENCE & SOLITUDE.

THANK YOU FOR ENCOURAGING ME IN WHAT I DO ON THIS BLOG…HERE’S TO A THOUSAND MORE BLOG ENTRIES…CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH BLOG ENTRIES YOU’VE READ THUS FAR?

No comments:

Post a Comment