Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, March 27, 2009

¿BROTHERLY LOVE ANYONE?


SO I HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH A YOUNG ABOUT MY BLOG YESTERDAY. HE WENT ON ABOUT HE LOVED IT & I WAS PLEASED...HOWEVER, THE FOLLOWING CONVERSATION VIA YAHOO MESSENGER CAUSED ME TO BE CONCERNED...

Him: I have not every been f&ck before, but I have sucked my bro lol
Me: yr bro?
Him: Yeah he is a year older but we did it when we were 17 and 18
Me: but he is yr brother?
Him: yeah, we were just wrestling, and he started it so what it felt good.
Me: ok
Me: so is yr brother gay?
Him: No he is married now. Im the one who is
Me: uh-huh
Me: I am sure he is
Me: so u guys never talked ahimut wot took place?
Him: I’ve never discussed it with another soul
Me: o
Me: k
Him: u think it was wrong to experiment with my bro?
Me: DUH!
Me: he is yr flesh and blood
Me: if it wasn't wrong u would have told others about it
Him: I disagree cuz all we did was experiment. just played. and no seed was taking inside of either of us. besides who u closer too than a brother.
Me: so why haven't u told anyone about it?
Me: if u feel it isn't wrong
Him: cus I’m not sure being gay isn’t wrong.
Me: but u were adults (almost)
Me: that has nothing 2 do with being gay right now
Me: this is about you and your bro messing around
Him: u saying it is right to be jacked off by a stranger but not every a brother.
Me: yes I am
Him: o k why? I’m interested.
Me: dude if u don't know then I can't tell u
Me: sorry
Him: so am I doomed because of one mistake.
Me: I am not saying that
Me: just that if u can't acknowledge that it was wrong then something is wrong
Me: right?

No comments:

Post a Comment