Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

¿TOO MUCH SEX?





Not many partners are equals in libido. Typically, one wants sex more than the other. But that’s NOT the case for Noel and I. There hasn’t been a time when we reached for each other and the other was turned down. In fact I’d say that we can’t seem to get enough of each other…Which brings me to my question, is there such a thing as TOO MUCH SEX? I’ve read tons of articles on the subject and I feel that would be the most horrible thing to deal with…THE DEATH OF OUR ROMANCE & THE WANING OF OUR SEXUAL DESIRE FOR EACH OTHER…I mean we are both the type of men that could let one off @ least once a day. For me the thought of having sex occurs countless times a day. And like clock work right before I sleep, I lay beside Noel look @ him and wonder to myself will we OR will we? I mean we are both willing so why don’t we? Have we allowed ourselves to get caught up in the notion that TOO MUCH of a good isn’t a good thing? I am NO where near being tired of sex and I am not concerned about trying to kill it, it is just that I wonder about it from time to time. With noel I’ve learned how to let all aspects of my sexual self shine and I ENJOY expressing myself. For the first time I don’t want to close the door based on some crazy notion AND the fear of the unknown. So many couples feel a lot of pressure to remain sexually fresh, new AND exciting. Who needs that? I want us to EMBRACE the on-going discovery of each other and if we get to do that EVERYDAY I don’t think that’s a bad thing @ all…Most if not all of us for reason can’t embrace SEX in the way we should because we abuse N’ misuse it WAY TOO often. From the club to the halls of the churches we are either seeking that thrill OR feeling ashamed because of it…NEVER is there that middle ground where both persons want to spend their lives with each other AND try their hardest to wear each other out on a daily…

No comments:

Post a Comment