Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

TELL ME






TELL ME is a song released by the American R&B and hip hop Groove Theory. This music duo was formed in New York City in 1991 when singer Amel Larrieux met rapper Bryce Wilson through a mutual friend. The two found themselves perfect for each other as both were upset with the direction their career was taking. This gold-selling hit single reached number five on the Billboard Hot 100 and number three on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. I LOVE this song because it is SO sweet and I was really feeling it today for some reason…

No comments:

Post a Comment