Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, February 2, 2009

FOUND N' LOST




How did you get here?
Looking all out of place
Seeking that fine line
Between you and I
Before time
When everything was what it was
And because because
The beginning is where we began
Living under the sun
To find things now undone
Leaving me to find what is true
For me and for a few
Of those who knew
How reasonably unreasonable
Reason is
Yet we fib
Thinking unthinkable
Dreaming the unsinkable
That is feasibly unfeasible
Foreseeable huh?
Though NOT my intent
I think to myself how much you lost
And for a moment I felt sorry
But I remember when you snooze you loose
As you mumble, bumble AND stumble
All over the place
With the pain that is your life
I do have find a way to vent
Knowing how sad it is
That you are still
FOUND N’ LOST…
tgk ©

No comments:

Post a Comment