Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

DUMBLITTLEBOY




This is for that dumb little boy
That likes playing with a BIG toy
Thinking it will bring him some joy
But it is just another decoy
A silly ole ploy
Pity you didn't play coy…

Now it is time to reverse
And rehearse
Your verse
And be averse
As you wish you things could inverse
Pity I am NOT there for you to converse...


And let you that you are such a damn fool
Playing while you should still be in school
Learning how NOT to be a tool
And getting FUCKED like someone’s stool
Ah well…I tried to keep out of the cesspool
Cause being someone’s little FUCK shot is REALLY uncool…

tgk ©

No comments:

Post a Comment