Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

¡I HATE WEDNESDAYS!

Being out of work is one thing, but being without Noel makes me feel so scared and alone. Noel started his new school schedule about two weeks ago and Wednesdays are just loaded with courses, he leaves home @ 10am and I don’t see him until 9pm. How is man to manage? I know that he didn’t come to Bahamas from St. Vincent to be with me (YES HE DID) but he is here and I HATE being home alone without him. Which kinda crazy when I think about it because most of my time is spent on the pc writing and reading blogs and he is in the room doing his thing on the pc. So it isn’t even like we are in each other’s personal space like that…I guess it is the thought that he is here, near me that keeps me…Though I still sneak in the room and bother him from time to time…He provides me with a WONDERFUL refuge in which I can relax and recover from the rigors I face when dealing with my MANY adult objectives. I GUESS WHAT THEY SAY IS TRUE, YOU MISS WHAT YOU HAVE WHEN IT IS NOT THERE…¡DAMN I HATE WEDNESDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment