Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, February 16, 2009

¡BLOGGER INVITE!




MANY ARE CALLED…FEW ARE CHOSEN…So a little over a week ago I was invited by Ian a.k.a. Darktomahawk to be contributor on his blog. Now imagine my surprise when I went on his blog and saw this invite…I was shocked because it was SO unexpected. Nonetheless, I know that I will do what I do on my blog and just bring me…I am really looking forward to blogging here and I expect it to be a wonderful experience for everyone concerned. So please take a look @ the blog and give it the same amount LOVE & SUPPORT that you give me here…THANKXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment