Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

LET THEM BE WRONG…




I ALWAYS find it interesting when I sit N’ wait for something it comes to me…For a while now I’ve been toying with a title for an entry I wanted to post, but NOTHING came to me…until now. In my daily blog reading I came across an entry from Lamont Pierre titled A WISE WOMEN STOPPED ME TODAY…In this entry he talked about how this stranger pretty much summarized his life AND told him how much adversity he came up against. I LOVED that her overall message was LET THEM BE WRONG. When I read this, it became SUDDENLY clear that my blog entry needed to see the light of day…

 


A few weeks ago I stopped by mother to play catch up…talk about this N’ that, see what’s going on with her. My family are a weird bunch (no different from any other family), but I sometimes wonder. Most of my childhood, I thought that I was an alien or something because there were many days when I felt SMARTER than those around me. They are the typical didn’t finish high school bunch who are wiser than they know ONLY they don’t believe it. So being who I am, I couldn’t hold back this tongue any longer…you see it was on the brain slipping down into my mouth AND I couldn’t hold it back (nor did I want to). I have 3 uncles that aren’t worth being called men, yet my mother AND aunt seem to think that they are…GO FIGURE…RIGHT? These uncles of mine are SO lost Nconfused that I am surprised they can breathe AND talk @ the same time. Who isn’t cheating on the woman he made his wife NOT before cheating with her on his baby mama, is growing up a child that may OR may not be his who is a demon from hell…while the other can’t get pass the fact that his woman left him and married his childhood friend. Now of course if you ask my mother, she’d say EVERYTHING negative about these women; however her brothers are being excused (crazy huh?). No matter because her GAY son was there to bring the truth…NOT HIS TRUTH or THEIR TRUTH…THE WHOLE TRUTH & NOTHING BUT…This was the FIRST time my mother was speechless because she knew that what I was saying wasn’t wrong @ all and there was NO way she could defend them. I mean how can you give sorry excuses of men a way out when there is none? What hurt me the most is that my young cousins are suffering and these men are doing NOTHING to save their drowning children. From my female cousin that has been gang raped by men who are old enough to be her father, to my male cousin asking his mom why does daddy call you a whore, to another male cousin that seems to know who he is, but I am afraid because if he is indeed GAY his dad will kill him like he tried to kill me…I feel SO helpless sometimes because I wonder, LORD WHY DID YOU PUT HERE IF I CAN’T HELP? HOW CAN I MAKE A DIFFERENCE? I MEAN I TRY SO HARD NOT TO THINK OF HOW MESSED UP THEY ARE, BUT I CAN’T HELP IT…@ THE END OF THE DAY, ALL I CAN DO IS DO WHAT I CAN DO & CHANNEL POSITIVE ENERGY & SHOW MY YOUNG COUSINS THAT I CARE…YEAH THE GAY ONE CARES…

 



What I find SO interesting about them is that I KNOW that they’ll be thinking who the hell do I think I am? How can I judge them when I am the MOST horrible thing a man could be? I GUESS IT IS A GOOD THING THAT I AM NOT LIVING FOR THEM & THAT I AM LIVING A LIFE THAT IS ROOTED IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO SPEND HIS LIFE N’ BUILD A FAMILY WITH ME (INSERT TEARS OF JOY HERE). I AM FIGHTING DECADES OF NEGATIVE ENERGY SO THAT I CAN STAND ON THE MOUNTAIN TOP…I REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO THINK THAT IT WAS PURPOSE TO SAVE THEM, NOW I KNOW BETTER…ALL I CAN DO IS HOPE N’ PRAY THAT THEY REALLY GET IT BECAUSE IT HURTS TO LET THEM BE WRONG…

No comments:

Post a Comment