Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2022

📧 JUS’ E-MAIL ME 🧖🏽‍♂️ RUBBED BUT NOT…TUGGED 🤨


I’ve been a relationship with my partner for 11 years. Recently, I happened to look at the messaging on his iPad and found that he was frequenting the massage services of a man that provides the service nude. From the messages I saw, it seems that they REALLY enjoy each other’s company and though he tells me that it was strictly business and nothing happened I am not sure. I say this because the messages were in fact pretty descriptive with photos of the masseur nude and included photos of my partner. He actually booked 2-3 different massages. When I found these, I was devastated. What bothered me most was I could determine based on the dates that these occurred a few days after our anniversary, or after weekends that we had been together and enjoyed our time together. When I confronted him on the situation, he initially denied it, but as I showed him the screenshots I had taken, he had to admit that he had in fact had a massage on a couple of occasions and said he was offered ‘a happy ending’ but said no. So my question is—am I being crazy for having my doubts?

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?


No comments:

Post a Comment