Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2022

🤲🏽 WE ALL FALL DOWN 🙌🏽


 The lengths many of us go through for passion and fun always seem like such worthy and necessary pursuit. Many of us drank and do drugs thinking we were creating something so brilliant when in reality we were simply blocking the best parts of ourselves from surfacing. For many finding out that they are HIV+ brought on the changes that ended the crash before the burn. 

HIV forced many to take on a new and a bigger role in their lives, pushing themselves to be great. This newfound perspective opened many doors to see new views. This status showed that a challenging situation can be understood and many could finally accept themselves

I know many persons feel that if anyone gets HIV in this day age that they’re irresponsible and I get that sentiment, but as gay men we have to realise that we all fall down, but we can get up!


No comments:

Post a Comment