Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

🤔 ¿HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU STAYED IN A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE IT WAS CONVIENANT? 🙊


Since I know it is hard to be honest here, I will say the thing first.

I have dated and stayed with someone based on the thought process that I was at the place where I “should” be settled. I thought that I was past the age of “fun” and that it was time for the next step and I guessed the next step was happening with them because they were my partner.

Therefore, you know you are settling for someone if you are staying because you have been dating for a while and is afraid of dating again, or are concerned about all that “wasted time.”

But have you really wasted time by staying in a relationship?

I’m of the opinion that there is no such thing as wasted time as long as you are learning but that realization comes with time.

So what about you, have you settled for a relationship because you was in it?


No comments:

Post a Comment