Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2022

HILARIOUS, INCLUSIVE SITCOM ABBOTT ELEMENTARY RENEWED FOR SEASON TWO


Abbott Elementary is the best network sitcom we’ve seen in years, and thankfully, we’re about to come back for another school year.

ABC has announced that its renewing the popular freshman series, created and starring Quinta Brunson, for a second season.

The announcement came in the form of a hilarious memo from the desk of Ava Coleman (Janelle James), the school’s egocentric and always extra principal. “The camera crew I hired to showcase all that I’ve made happen at our beautiful school thinks I’m a star. I mean, are we surprised? No, we’re not :)” the memo reads.

“With that said, it is with great pleasure that I share they’ll be returning for the 2022-2023 school year! That’s right – Abbott Elementary Season Two is coming to a screen near you.”

The “memo” also includes jokes about how teachers need supplies (something covered many times on the show) and includes a link to DonorsChoose.org where you can donate to teachers in need.

SOURCE: OUT DOT COM


No comments:

Post a Comment