Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, May 10, 2021

📧 JUS’ E-MAIL ME: LEAPING FROM VIRTUAL TO PHYSICAL IN TIMES OF COVID-19 🦠


I didn't let COVID slow me down! I think I've met the man of my dreams. Before you grab your pitchfork, let me explain. Don't get me wrong, I virtually haven't left my apartment in a year. I did, however, VIRTUALLY leave my apartment (if you'll excuse the pun). I've been e-dating like crazy, with the assumption that once we both get vaccinated, we'll go on our first "real" in-person date. He's beautiful, charming, and he's in my city. We get along great when we're watching shows or movies together or voice chatting on Zoom. But... I have a terrible sinking fear that once we meet up in person, all the chemistry could be gone. Sure we get along great, but don't they say that psychopathic serial killers are really charming at first?? 

Why am I getting cold feet?

Have you ever been in this situation?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?

 


1 comment:

  1. Trust your gut. It always knows. Don't over commit too soon. Just take it slow. And look for flags, but don't expect any. Sounds like you already have been talking and physically there should be no surprise if you've been video chatting... so.... I think it will be fine. And fun. don't worry. Be happy.

    ReplyDelete