Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, May 24, 2021

🦠 COVID-19 QUARANTINE FETISHES 💻 CYBER SEX VS. CHASITY 🔒


 Legend tells of a rare breed of man. When quarantine was first announced, he decided to not cum until this pandemic was behind us. Is this COVID chastity something you can get into? We won’t be locked up permanently, so can you enjoy the chaste?

¿OR?

Unless you have a steady partner, "safe sex" has pretty much become an oxymoron in the COVID world. There is no dick long enough to allow for fucking from six feet apart. In lieu of actual physical hook-ups, men are turning to their webcams to simulate the sexual experience. And folks, I'm here for it! Sure you can't cuddle afterwards, but you can hop into a Discord server and play!

So which Covid-19 quarantine fetish can you get behind?


1 comment:

  1. I get chastity. I don't think it's healthy, but I frequently save up my mojo until I am with someone spunk worthy or the occasion is spunk worthy. I just waited two weeks for such an occasion. And DURING Covid - pre-vaccination? Nope. Nobody but me... and I would jerk off whenever I felt like it.

    ReplyDelete