Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

🤦🏽‍♂️ UNSOLICITED D*CK PICS 😬


When a “gentleman” strikes, mid-conversation, with a reasonable facsimile of his manhood, how do you handle it?

Do you handle it with humour by asking if he’s cold?

Do you compliment him on the lighting?

Do you see it as harmless fun?


1 comment:

  1. If you on Grindr? What you expect, boo? C'mon. Mens gonna show what dey gots to work wif. Period. Me? Yeah, I wanna know. I wanna know what to expect. And don't be catfishing with the dick pic. Cuz I know the difference between 4" and 7", dig? I don't mind. I am not on there looking for intellectual stimulation... oh, no. That app? That for business. As in, gettin' my bizness done, son. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete