Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, May 27, 2021

🤔 ¿ARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS THE PROBLEM? ❣️


We all grew up hearing fairy tales about living happily ever after. But the fairy tale didn’t warn us that one day, when the relationship was no longer new and different, our magical romance would suddenly appear familiar and routine.

Do you expect fireworks all the time, a constant attraction that never disappears, or one that comes and goes?



2 comments:

  1. I ADORE The Boyfriend. That is what runs beneath everything that goes between us. I love that we are so comfortable with one another. We hide nothing. And THAT kind of intimacy is better than all the fireworks in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I believe the fact when you meet the right person, none of this stuff will matter. It would just work, period. And yes, forever. So, the fairytales are real.

    If it didn't work out, it's not the right person (yet). 😉

    ReplyDelete