Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, May 1, 2021

🎉 HAPPY 1️⃣5️⃣th BLOG-O-VERSARY 🙏🏽


Fifteen years ago today, May 1st, I launched my little space into the world. I We had no idea back then just how big an adventure I was embarking on. I just wanted a space where I could write about my thoughts and seek connections.

A decade and an half later, this space has a beacon of hope and humanity and I am thrilled to count so many of you as allies and I thank you for loving my unique brand of humanity and enjoy seeing the world through my lens.

A lot happens in the world and there has been so much positive change on the whole, as we became so increasingly connected to each other ... more understanding and empathy, more collectivism, more love and hope. We must give credit to ourselves and celebrate how far we have come.

I vow to provide a message here for as long as I can, to ensure that the last ten plus years of messaging will continue. I promise to continue storytelling with our uplifting and feel-good perspective, with LOTS of eye candy.

So while we can’t celebrate in style this year, a simple THANK YOU – for being here on this journey is more than enough. I really couldn't have done this without YOU!

Hopefully, we'll be able to cheers fifteen more years together on our 30th birthday. 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the milestone. Love your blog. Your perspective has served as a guiding light as I navigate this world. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete